Foster/Adoptive Parents Package - Coming Soon!
Limited spots available!Many families who have adopted children, or are currently fostering a child, deal with sleep issues. This package offers a comprehensive assessment of the child’s history (as much as you know), difficulties, needs and protective factors in order to understand a full scope of the child’s sleep factors. We consider information from various sources along with the child’s behavior in different settings, such as home, school, and among their peers, to form a detailed plan to help give this child the best sleep possible within the family dynamic.
This package includes:
- Detailed assessment and evaluation
- Education on Brain Development and Trauma
- Bedtime routine and the sleep environment
- A custom sleep plans with techniques and information to help the baby/toddler sleep
- Common Sleep Issues in adopted and foster children
- 2 Weeks of Follow-Up Support
*I will take one foster/adoptive family client per month. Contact me to save your spot!
**This package is coming soon.